The Senior QAD Manufacturing Systems Analyst provides project task coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for all of NN’s manufacturing-related systems. The Senior QAD Manufacturing Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting in the completions of project tasks for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution. Technical proficiency in Progress 4GL, QAD Reporting Framework and EDI is a plus.
The Senior QAD Manufacturing Systems Analyst is responsible for handling all Level 2 and Level 3 manufacturing systems support service requests assigned or escalated by the local IT Site Analyst.
This individual’s principal goals are to support internal customers on implementing NN, Inc.’s standard set of manufacturing system solutions. Also, the Senior QAD Manufacturing System Analyst will provide general direction and assistance to the on-site project coordinators (typically the local Site Analyst) to execute project steps during an implementation project and ensure timelines are being met.
Strategy & Planning
· BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related business field preferred
· Minimum of three years’ IT experience supporting and managing deployments of the QAD ERP system
· Minimum of an additional three years’ operational experience in manufacturing systems or use thereof OR minimum three additional years in IT roles (programming, analysis, and/or project management)
· Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts
· Must be team oriented and have excellent collaboration skills
· Must be able and willing to perform significant travel to NN sites, sometimes in excess of 50% outside the greater Johnson City area as requirements change. Relocation assistance is available.
· Interpersonal skills to develop and manage relationships with internal customers
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Works effectively with peers and customers across multiple disciplines, locations, and levels
· Detailed-oriented and able to multi-tasking strength
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications