The Lead QAD Systems Analyst will take a lead role in managing implementation projects, provide functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for all of NN’s manufacturing-related systems. The Lead QAD Systems Analyst is responsible for verification of completion of implementation project tasks for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
The Lead QAD Systems Analyst is responsible for handling Level 3 manufacturing systems support service requests assigned by the Global Director of IT Manufacturing Solutions or escalated by the Manufacturing Application Support Analyst.
This individual’s principal goals are to support internal customers on implementing NN, Inc.’s standard set of manufacturing system solutions, primarily QAD. Also, the Lead QAD Systems Analyst will provide general assistance to the Global Director of IT Manufacturing Solutions to ensure global timelines are being met.
Strategy & Planning
· BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related business field preferred
· Minimum of five years’ IT experience managing deployments of the QAD ERP system
· Minimum of an additional five years’ operational experience in manufacturing systems or use thereof OR minimum five additional years in IT roles (programming, analysis, and/or project management)
· Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts
· Must be team oriented and have excellent collaboration skills
· Must be able and willing to perform significant travel to NN sites, sometimes in excess of 60% outside the greater Attleboro area as requirements change. Relocation assistance is available.
· Interpersonal skills to develop and manage relationships with internal customers
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Works effectively with peers and customers across multiple disciplines, locations, and levels
· Detailed-oriented and able to multi-tasking strength
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications