NN, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CMM Programmer to join our team at our Franklin, MA facility!
Create and maintain the Quality Control functions, procedures and practices within the company. Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in the defect tracking system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Generate CMM programs to inspect production materials
- Inspect and verify production materials
- Create, implement and revise Quality plans and procedures
- Review customers' blueprints and specifications to ensure Quality plans and procedures are current
- Identify non-conformance's and investigate and recommend corrective action for product quality problems
- Interface with customer and suppliers concerning Quality matters
- Process Quality Control Statistical data as required
- Assist in training inspection and production employees as required
- Conceptualize gauges for manufacturing and inspection use
- Assist in the selection and purchase of inspection equipment
- Perform special assignments for Engineering Department when required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in PCDMIS CMM programming
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ Quality experience, preferably medical device manufacturing
- Proficient knowledge of ANSI/ASME, ISO 13485, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Detailed knowledge of principles and practices of quality engineering
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Minitab or other statistical analysis software
- Occasional travel required to customer or vendor sites
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Ability to think ahead
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- High attention to detail
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with vendors, customers, and associates
- Effective organization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
- Quality orientation
- Knowledge of OSHA, ANSI and related safety regulations
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts
- PCDMIS Programming, or Zeiss Programming. Ideal candidate will be familiar with both.
NN, Inc., a diversified industrial company, combines advanced engineering and production capabilities with in-depth materials science expertise to design and manufacture high-precision components and assemblies for a variety of markets globally. NN has 36 facilities in North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America and China.
NN, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance and other ancillary plans
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays