NN, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Treasurer and Investor Relations Manager (“Treasurer”), to join our fast-growing organization! This role will be based at our new corporate headquarters located in Charlotte, North Carolina and report directly to the Senior Vice President and CFO (“CFO”).
Reporting to the CFO, the Treasurer is responsible for the day-to-day financial risk management, including but not limited to liquidity, credit, currency, and interest rate risk. Specific responsibilities include global cash management, debt and equity financing, foreign exchange exposure, hedging strategy, cash flow projections, management of banking relationships, cash flow modeling and forecasting, liquidity strategies, identifying and mitigating risks, and ensuring compliance. In partnership with the CEO and CFO, the Treasurer will also manage the Investor Relations program by being in the forefront of presenting company financials and working to attract new investors while retaining existing investors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Personally, or through subordinate managers and staff, this role is responsible for the following:
- Lead the development of the Company’s IR strategy, operating plan, and budget, including the development of all publications and electronic media used.
- Participate in and support investor presentations and discussions; educate and update investors and analysts while providing shareholders with timely and appropriate information about the Company’s performance and standing.
- Lead the use of statistical targeting to identify good-fit institutional investors, to find, attract, and support prospective investors.
- Prepare press releases, earnings call and annual meeting scripts and related materials; includes distribution of relevant company news releases, publications, and SEC filings.
- Manages the capital markets database and intelligence system that supports the overall investor relations program.
- Collaborate with General Counsel and finance staff on SEC filing preparation.
- Direct and maintain the IR section of the Company’s website, including managing the archive of historical information and content for investors.
- Global cash management, including cash flow projections and managing the Company’s liquidity position; monitor and invest excess cash in line with the Company’s financial objectives.
- Forecast and recommend strategies for currency-related risk, including operational and translational risk, to include the execution and maintenance of any FX related hedging or derivatives.
- Create, recommend and maintain equity structures as directed by the CEO and CFO, including the creation and maintenance of shelf registrations, recommended issuance levels and models; execute and control all debt, lease, letter of credit and other financing structures for the Company.
- Work with the CEO and the CFO on acquisition targeting, modeling and financing structures.
- Manage and review the company’s cash collection cycle to improve cash flow.
- Act as primary contact for various bank and vendor accounts and relationships; lead the securing of new and renewal credit facilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- At least 15 years’ (combined) progressively responsible treasury and investor relations experience, including experience within a similarly-sized, complex, global public company
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills
- Knowledge of U.S. and international banking and cash management
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and treasury workstation application skills
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation preferred
- MBA or appropriate advanced degree also highly desirable
- SEC experience and experience in the diversified industrial manufacturing space a plus
NN, Inc., a diversified industrial company, combines advanced engineering and production capabilities with in-depth materials science expertise to design and manufacture high-precision components and assemblies for a variety of markets globally. NN has 51 facilities in North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America and China.
NN, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employer-paid disability and life insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance and other ancillary plans
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement